PM activities: Closing ceremonies and souvenirs for all kids. Ice cream and lunch provided by the Lions Club of Odessa and Basil P. Tarasko.
Kirovograd LL will now represent Ukraine at the European LL Regional Championships in Kutno, Poland July 31 - August 8, 2008.
Hertz - Ukraine, Auto - Rental will pick up the costs of transportation to Poland and back for our young team and their coaches. Thank you Mr. Robert Speelman and Ms. Alla Chenier, General Manager for your support.
Sponsors of the 9th Annual Ukraine LL Baseball Championships:
Hertz - Ukraine, Auto -Rental Company (Ukraine)
1. Ministry of Sports of Ukraine 2. Self Reliance (NY) Federal Credit Union (USA) 3. Little League Baseball INC (USA) 4. Lions Club of Odessa (Ukraine) 5. Liddle Family, (Texas, USA) 6. Basil P. Tarasko (USA) **From the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping me help the children of Ukraine Basil P. Tarasko
First Annual Ukraine Little League Pitch - Hit - Run Competition 2008 (for 11 and 12 year old children competing at the Ukraine LL Baseball Championships)
June 5, 2008: Pitching Accuracy Contest. Six throws for each child at a target.
1. Molotov, Illiy. Illichivsk LL, 300 pts
2. Lyakhovetsky, Mykola. Kirovograd LL, 225 pts.
3. Boyko, Konstantyn. Kirovograd LL, 225 pts
4. Peckshev, Denys. Nove Celo LL, 225 pts.
5. Somov, Oleksiy. Kyiv LL, 225 pts.
1. Kirovograd LL, 975 pts.
2. Illichivsk LL, 800 pts.
3. Altynivska LL, 750 pts.
4. Symferopil LL, 725 pts.
5. Kyiv LL, 535 pts.
6. Rivne LL, 525 pts.
7. Donetsk LL, 485 pts.
June 6: Running 160 feet touching 2nd, 3rd base and Home against the clock